The search feature in AccessPharmacy is simple and easy to use.
- You can search for resources across all content types
- Auto-suggest appears as you type (can be disabled)
- You can "phrase search" using quotations
- Get the same search results by combining terms together or by using AND
- e.g., diabetes insulin = diabetes AND insulin
To the left of your search results, search builder allows you to:
- Focus the search by modifying your terms (keyword, title, author, ISBN)
- Filter results by format (chapter, tables, cases, images, multimedia, etc.)
- Select textbooks to see results by specific titles
- Narrow results by topics
A federated search expands your results from AccessPharmacy to include results from other McGraw Hill Access Medical sites.
- Use the dropdown menu to the left of the search bar to select federated search
- Search builder elements above apply
- Green dot indicates the item is available in your subscription