Content on this page copied from https://www.clinicalkey.com/#!/cme
Sponsored by Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education
ClinicalKey is pleased to offer subscribers FREE Internet Point of Care CME credit for self-directed, structured, online learning. CME credit is provided by the Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education. We are excited about offering this new form of CME, which we hope will promote a learning experience that is tailored to your individual needs.
Physicians may earn 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit for each search conducted through ClinicalKey.
How to Earn Credits
A ClinicalKey Personal Account is required to access this content.
- Identify a clinical question relevant to your practice.
- Perform a search in ClinicalKey to answer your clinical question.
- Access most relevant content (save these citations for completing the registration process)
- Click Request CME and a window will open to the Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education site.
- Complete the form and submit to obtain AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
Access Your CME Transcript
You may review your earned credits or print your certificates at any time. Simply go to: http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/mycme/mylogin.asp and log in with the password Cleveland Clinic provided at your initial registration.
ClinicalKey has been approved by the American Osteopathic Association for AOA Category 2-B credit