is an evidence-based, physician-authored clinical decision support resource that covers more than 10,000 topics in 22 medical specialties that includes articles, graphics, patient information topics, medical calculators, a drug database and drug interactions tool (in partnership with Lexicomp®). Quickly and easily find answers to your clinical questions.
1. Access UptoDate through the Sirota Library's homepage by clicking onin the center column (make sure to sign in first).
2. On the UptoDate home page, click on in the center of the screen.
3. Click on
4. Fill out the form using your Touro email, then press "send verfication code".
5. Check your email for the your verification code, then enter it where prompted.
6. Sign in using the credentials you used to create your account.
There are two options to access on a mobile device:
1. The mobile website is designed to adapt to mobile devices and is optimized for smaller screens.
2. The mobile app contains full UpToDate clinical content with optimized mobile interfaces, mobile-optimized calculators, and a CME accrued/CME tracker. The mobile app offers an experience similar to the desktop interface. You may install the app for free on two devices.
Instructions for downloading the app:
Step 1: Access UptoDate through the by clicking onin the center column (make sure to sign in first).
Step 2: or register for a personal account using your Touro email address.
Step 4: Log into the app using the credentials you chose when setting up your personal account.