POSTER PRINTING CHECKLIST
1. Read Colin Purrington's suggestions for successful poster design.
2. REMEMBER, the maximum dimension for one side of the poster is 36".
3. Make sure that if you created your own template, you resized the PPT slide BEFORE you added any text or images. This will prevent pixilating when the poster is printed.
4. Print your slide on an 8 1/2 " X 11" sheet of paper to make sure that everything is proportional and correct.
5. Have someone read your poster to double-check all spelling and grammar. Once your poster is printed in large size, mistakes will be very noticeable.
6. Do your visuals (charts, graphs, tag clouds, etc.) tell a story? Are they properly labeled and readable?
7. We can only print posters from PowerPoint or PDF files.
8. You will need to buy a poster tube if you are traveling.